Wednesday, September 11, 2013

UFO Watchtower near Alamosa, Colorado

Not far from Alamosa is the infamous UFO Watchtower!

A UFO hovers in broad daylight near the UFO Watchtower.

The Watchtower has a platform where you can climb up and observe UFOs.  They also have a cheap campground and inside the dome are many UFO artifacts and gifts for sale.

 Visitors leave mementos in the garden outside of the Watchtower.









Several psychics have verified that there are several energy vortexes in the garden.

The solar light column in this photo marks one of the vortexes.


This photo shows another vortex marked by a solar light column planted in the ground to mark the spot.


Livestock mutiliations and UFO sitings have occurred in this area.





There are cool alien cutout scenes you can have your picture taken in.



4 comments:

  1. That floating ufo...is that part of the park or a real ufo??? I want to know the story of that picture please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is part of the site. I just "tweaked" the photo I took of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.myalienabduction.net I'm an Alamosa native and I had an encounter. Here's my artwork. Can't wait to visit the watchtower in Alamos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post, Leo!
    I checked our your website https://www.leogarcia.com
    which I found impressive!

    ReplyDelete