Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Offbeat Places near Alamosa, Colorado

We came across a medical marijuana dispensary near Alamosa.  This was their street sign.

Inside the building we were limited as to what we could photograph, but  here is what we saw.







 Here he took two vehicles and created a unique vehicle.


A man who lives in a blue dome house near Blanco, Colorado had these amazing vehicles on his property.

A 1957 Wileys

He had a unique weather vane

This is the layout of the man's home.

Castle with stained glass windows

The Dome

Wind turbines and solar panels generate electricity.

He built a minature model of his home!  Check out the view of the mountains.
Blanco had a community center with a sauna, hot tub and pool!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    Los Angeles Dispensary

    ReplyDelete